Thursday 5 April 2007

Buckling up


During my first pregnancy I basically lived in my jeans, simply leaving button after button undone as the months went by until it became indecent and I switched to track pants. For my next pregnancy, I plan to shop early for funky maternity jeans or invest in some b-buckles.

These bad boys simply loop and snap onto your jeans to expand with your growing belly. So you can wear your favourite designer pair through pregnancy and into the 4th trimester or however long it takes to lose the baby weight. The b-buckles come in two styles, rock star (white) and rose tattoo (black and red) and ranging in size from zero to 12 (UK size 16) they're hot with celebs like Marcia Cross, Gwen Stefani and Tori Spelling. Snap some up at In Style Moms for only $21.50.

No comments: