Saturday 31 March 2007

New Pregnancy Checklist: Go Surfing



From the minute I found out I was pregnant, I was online Googling for pregnancy info, advice and trivia. Many hours supposedly working were actually spent calculating my due date, scoping out belly photos, and signing up for programmes to track my pregnancy week by week. I also figured out my baby's horoscope and did the Chinese gender predictor test. This form of 'research' was one of the fun things about a first-time pregnancy. But if you don't have time to waste, here are our top 5 tried and trusted websites that will see you through the next nine months and more:

Babycenter.com - winner of a 2006 Webby award
Pregnancy.org - watch birth videos, share stories and more
Babyworld - top UK site, great forums and fab shopping
Storknet - practical and accessible info
Pregnancy Weekly - all about pregnancy

No comments: