Saturday 22 August 2009

Bags of style


After the untimely demise of my last baby bag, I had to find a way to comfort myself. Recovery has come quickly in the shape of a red hot number by uber-trendy Stork Sak. In fact you could say I've become unreasonably pleased with myself since I started rocking this bag around town.

The only thing that dents my swagger is taking a trip to the Stork Sak web site where I could spend days lusting after their gorgeous range of totes, rucksacks and unisex bags. My new baby is the red version of the Dori Red Label Messenger featuring multiple wipe-clean pockets, thermo-insulated bottle pockets, adjustable shoulder strap and a fold-out padded changing mat. Even cooler is that it doubles as a laptop bag so should provide years of use. I picked one up at Bebe Bisou boutique in west London's Westfield shopping centre but you can snap one up online at Lullabys kids' store. Visit Stork Sak for more styles and stockists.

No comments: