Saturday 28 March 2009

Snappy nappy changer


Even though I've already got a deluxe changing bag for my Little Big Cheeks along with a chic and cheerful changing wallet from Mothercare, I was more than happy to receive yet another package on which to park baby's bottom when he needs refreshing.

Gund Baby's Diaper Tote is a fab little bag that folds out to one of the largest and most comfy changing mats I've seen. It features four inner compartments and a back pocket providing plenty of space to carry nappies, wipes, cream and anything else to keep that teenie tushy happy.

The tote is available in pink or blue and has a super-cute elephant, frog and giraffe theme. I'm already imagining carrying it around for summer picnics, fairs or festivals when it's too hot and bothersome to manage a larger hold-all. Our Gund Baby Diaper Tote was snapped up at Wilton and Noble gift store but you can find it at various online retailers including Amazon.

No comments: